Saturday, March 19, 2011

My Poor Sick Girl's

I finally found my adapter that enables me to get pictures fm my cell phone to computer so I thought I would share a few of them ...
Back in December Adilynn had an ear infection and was on antibiotics for it...well she wasn't getting any better so took her back in to pediatrician and after confirming that her ears were no better and also the dr. didn't like the sound she heard when listening to Adilynn's belly, so off to x-ray her abdomen and blood work..YUCK...Dr. Preuschoff didn't like the looks of Adilynn's x-ray and said that her electrolyte levels were showing that she was getting dehydrated, she called St. Louis Children's and they said that if we PROMISED to drive straight there they would let us do that instead of a helicopter or ambulance..WHAT...??? Dr. Preuschoff was very concerned that Adilynn had a blockage..and that might mean emergency surgery! So In a matter of minutes, Bob was called to go get Allyssa from school and meet me at home, I called my dad to meet us at St. Louis so they could take Ally with them, and so he could put Adilynn on the Prayer Chain!!! and we were on the road in no time! FAST trip to St. Louis, and another x-ray at Children's and they saw NOTHING!!!! PRAISE GOD, Thanks for Answered Prayers!!! Sooo, it ended up that Allyssa came back w/ us cause Adilynn was released and Mom, Dad, and Uncle Rodney went back home...All was WELL!!! We could see the definate change in Adilynn as she was laying there waiting for her x-ray! MIRACLE I'm sure of it!! Thanks so much to each and every one of you that Prayed Our Little Adilynn Marie WELL!!!! God Bless!!!
 

Then in Jan. poor Allyssa came down with the Horrible Stomach virus!!! She had it coming from both ends for 12 hrs. every 30 minutes! WELL..needless to say after 12 hrs. she passed out walking out of the bathroom... Ran RIGHT into the WALL!! and went down..I wasn't able to stop her from running into the wall...but luckily I caught her as she was going down..before hitting our tile floor! SCARED Me Silly..I yelled for my MOM...yes..she was staying w/ us Again..Thank God... and she came and helped me and we headed to the ER!!! I cannot believe they didn't give her an IV there but instead they gave her suppositories so she would be able to keep liquid down.. Well, she still had it rough for another 24 hrs. and then it was a good 4 days before she ate and got strength back! She was out of school for a full week, missed her gymnastics meet and was just flat of her back!!! Craziness when you are used to a child that Just NEVER stops!! Me and Allyssa hung out in the basement, and Mom and Bob took care of Adilynn upstairs!!! Thanks again, Mom, You were such a HUGE help!! Here's a few snapshots of my poor Ally not feeling well at ALL!!!
 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: